Well I'm Done

Never insulted anyone here and have only tried to be helpful, but tired of crap like this from members who have contributed absolutely nothing to this board.

CRUD150

A Whooping 45 post total with this well thought out contribution.

"Some great replies. One, rather childish and whiny.

Good luck on the Grand!"

To those who I have shared time on the water with good luck and we'll see you around.

I did this once as well only to return.

The good people here heavely outway the bad.

Stick around man!

Chalk it up to a bad day(thats what it was in my case, i just got frustrated with a buncha nonsense and let it get to me)

Take a day or two off but stick around!!!!

Let it go, don't let it get under your crawl

Heck if I didn't have thick skin I would have left thirteen years ago, thing of is the very first time someone rubbed me the wrong way I ended up being very good friends with :whistling:

To be totally honest, Musky or Specks, your post in that thread did sound a bit whiny. I think you had a valid point, but it came across as cranky and whiny.

But, that's kind of the norm for this board .... hands down it's the crankiest fishing forum I've ever been a part of .... it's also one of the most amusing and the users genuinely love fishing. Everyone's passion for the sport, and the outdoors in general, is what keeps me reading. Crankiness on the internet is pretty dang low on my list of things to worry about.