Wild Blue Berries - NF

NAW

Hey folks.

I notice a few blue berries patches while camping last weekend. Some of the berries where starting to turn a little red. But most where still green, and very hard.

I'd really like to get out this year, and pick a few margarine containers full. Enough for blue berry pancakes for the year!

I'm sure it varies a little each year. But does anyone know when the usual wild blue berry picking season starts?? Or even better, does anyone have a good estimate of when and how long this season will be in Muskoka this year??

Any help is greatly appreciated!

NAW good thread and not to take anything away from it but I did maybe or maybe not did what Brian was talking about in the truly good old days before people sued each other good middle aged justice

The Timmins bybass just north of Sudbury made us alot of great pies, further north I know but near the rapids just beyond windy lake pp park

NAW good thread and not to take anything away from it but I did maybe or maybe not did what Brian was talking about in the truly good old days before people sued each other good middle aged justice

The Timmins bybass just north of Sudbury made us alot of great pies, further north I know but near the rapids just beyond windy lake pp park

Yeah my wife just said thx again for some advice when we redid our tub suuround years ago in Stroud, it worked, awesome board this is re and re to Big Cliff