Fishing Scraps

I am by no means the biggest guy so I would be stupid to pick a fight with most guys. There are times when you have to bark back cause that's just what guys do. So I'm asking you guys have any of you been in any heated exchanges with someone else while fishing?

Deseronto bay of quinte back in the 80's when you had to get in the launch ramp line up at about 3:00am to be in the water by 6:00am and the clowns that would get to the ramp then decide to load their boat in a drunken stupor !!!! And tie up the ramp for 45mins !!!!! Oh yes seen my share of idiots over the years !!!! As well as the guy that had 2 stringers of walleye about 18 over the limit which were promptly released back into the river by a guy as well as his chair & cooler & tackle !!! Oh and don't even get me started about the sailboats on Lake Ontario who think they can just cut 20ft behind your boat while you have a 6 rod spread and 500 feet of copper and 2 planner boards out !!! With 600 square miles of open lake 10 miles from shore !!!!! Oh ya blood is boing just thinking about it !!!! Every charter boat guy & hardcore lake O fisherman has had it happen as well .... Yup lots of fun times Lol ....

We were at a campground with a tiny launch and a boat full of idiots had launched their boat and left the truck and trailer backed in with no intention of moving it, they were still within earshot so i gave them an earful they would never forget which prompted them to come back and move their truck out of the launch. Probably a good decision on their part and definitely better for my blood pressue.

Also, x2 on sailboats on lady o these are some of the most dangerous encounters ive ever had. Ive never had to try so hard to avoid being hit by someone who wasnt even at the helm of their vessel...smh.

I tend to stay away from the busy areas because of the stuff Shawn's talking about. No use going fishing to get ticked off or frustrated.

If we have trouble, it's usually over private property or land use, Haha

Edited by chris.brock