New battery

KraTToR

Just picked up a new grp 24 deep cycle that I'm installing as a house battery and I noticed that the electrolyte level was low. Is this normal for a new battery?

I bought it at costco - $95 plus $10 core.

Each level was about the same so I just brought it up to the appropriate level with distilled and hooked it up to the charger.

Just picked up a new grp 24 deep cycle that I'm installing as a house battery and I noticed that the electrolyte level was low. Is this normal for a new battery?

I bought it at costco - $95 plus $10 core.

Each level was about the same so I just brought it up to the appropriate level with distilled and hooked it up to the charger.

When did you purchase? I need to get two new batteries - went into my local Costco but they did not have any (nor was there any indication/price tags on the shelves). Wondering if they don't show up until later - or if I will need to go to a different warehouse.

When did you purchase? I need to get two new batteries - went into my local Costco but they did not have any (nor was there any indication/price tags on the shelves). Wondering if they don't show up until later - or if I will need to go to a different warehouse.

They moved them into the tire shop at the Ancaster store, maybe they did the same at yours....