Central Vac

Cosmos

Hi guys,

I am moving to new house in the end of April and looking for new central vac. I used to have Cana-Vac, which is ok, but I would like to get any advices what might be better, quieter and best place to buy it from.

I would really appreciate any help in this matter.

thanks

I've had a central vac system and, honestly, I think a good ol' fashioned vacuum cleaner is better, handier and less of a pain. Hauling around that central vac hose and plugging it in here and there is more trouble than an ordinary vacuum, imho.

Good luck on your search though, Costa, if you do go that route.

Costa,

I did lot of research some years ago and went with CanaVac at the end. Based on reviews and now on own experience they are simply the best out there. Bought it from a guy in Kitchener and then send some of my firneds there so they bought from the same place as well.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Thank you Emil,

I do have CanaVac right now. Bought it 4 years ago from Vacmaster in markham. This place is awesome, custom service is the best. They helped me out couple time by replacing CAnaVac parts free of charge. Last month my power head gave up, so they fixed for $80. Closest vac place to me wanted to charge me 4150 for same work. I am looking for second opinion on those central vacs. For now I am still thinking to get with new model of Canavac.

had Kenmore for years, bought from Sears, worked very good, sold the house and i believe the owner still use the same unit right now. very quite and it was installed in garage, barely heard the unit running, only noise came from powered head unit

This is right up my Alley! My parents have had a beam for 20+ years and they've been awesome. However we bought a hoover at Costco that came with all sorts of goodies, it lasted 4 years and I believe we are responsible for it dying. However with that being said we returned it without question after 39 months and got another. Hard to beat that...