Two Lowrance units interfering with each other

Basschaser77

My buddy and I have an Elite-4 and a M68C and when we fish in the same hut we seem to have interference issues. The hut is 6 x12 feet and we are at opposite ends. Tried playing around with noise rejection and other settings but does not help much. Any tips would be much appreciated.

In those long huts we always use 2 finders.... usually it is my buddy and his Lowrance Elite 4X and my Humminbird 570. No interference issues between those units 10' apart. He sees both his and my baits (I think he uses wide beam) and I just see my own.

You can't fish from the far sides of the hut and use one finder.... can't see it!

Burt :)

Maybe it is because they are both Lowrance???

In a bungalow on Nipissing in January we had 3 units running at the same time and all worked fine, my Humminbird 570, the Elite 4X, and some model of Vexilar flasher. All within a radius of less than 10 feet over 27ft of water.

Burt :)

I've fished side by side with Andy in my hut. Holes 4 feet apart and both of us using our own finders. My Lowrance 110C and I think Andy had a Vex. No interference.

Now the "Elite" units... we just spent 10 days watching the slow decending lines on our screens, caused from Paul's Elite at at least 50 feet apart or more. Something about the Elite it seems. Caused the same deal on Lloyd and Terry's new Marcums and my Lowrance.