Buddy heater and little buddy on sale at princess auto.

porkpie

Going to go check them out here in the morning. Last year they had all their units at crazy prices. If they have the big buddy on sale here,I,ll be all over it and keep the little buddy as a back up. Can never be toooo warm, in the hub.LOL

I'm still using a candle,may be time to upgrade lol.

Just have them call the Newmarket store for you. Princess Auto is very easy to deal with. If they are selling for that price at one store, I have no doubt they will honor it at another! The temptation was almost too much to buy one of the buddy heaters at that price, but I seem to be getting along pretty good with my little buddy so I held off.

Who cares, I have had VERY good luck with refurbished products......actually never had one go bad....YET.

Me too. I've got a Coleman lantern and stove that I got for way less than half price about 20 years ago and both are still working like day I got them. I got a heater as well for the hut at the same time and last year it started to act up but still works just on the low setting. I guess it really depends on the product but I'd buy refurbished again.