Sign in to follow this  
Can_38

Outboard Mechanic Recomendations

Looking for board members suggestion on a trustworthy mechanic to bring my outboard for service. Preferably looking to travel < 1hr from Whitby. Was having shifting issues on my last outing last year and want to get it resolved before the spring busy season starts.

Hastings Marine in Hastings is also good, although it may be a bit further to travel than you want.

Ive uses robinsons as well. Good guys.

Also use hastings, very good as well.

There is a guy in bewdley who does great work as well. MD marine. Im not sure he works in the winter, but hes a great mechanic and real nice guy. Hes helped me out several times with some odd issues ive had, and was very fair with his pricing as well. Worth a call. (905) 767-3777

S.

Unless its a tiller its likely in need of a shift cable adjustment. Any caveman can do it in the driveway, just google it on youtube for instructions.

Unless its a tiller its likely in need of a shift cable adjustment. Any caveman can do it in the driveway, just google it on youtube for instructions.

X2 but if you dont want to take the task on theres a guy in Brooklin I've used on many an occasion. Works out of his home, is knowledgeable and very reasonable. Let me know and I'll pm you his contact info.