Best winter boots in 100$ range

Freshtrax

• 3 weeks later...

Was trying to find some titans could not find a size 12 anywhere. I ended up with a pair of cofra thermics. They are on sale at tsc right now for 119. Marked down from 229. I needed a new pair for my trip this weekend I will let ya know how I like them.

Edited by Freshtrax

Picked up a pair of broadstones at can tire for $60 good to -59 just winter truck driving boots but they are ultralight and waterproof flexible to drive in

Used them other weekend to march into a trout lake ice fishing feet stayed warm and dry has a liner like the omniheat stuff.

Nice to find somethingn that works well without breaking the bank

Some said earlier always buy boots one size larger, I could not agree more. Good blood circulation is very, very important. A trick a hogger ( train engineer) told me to never wear socks with ribs in them. If you can see the ribs or anything that leaves an imprint on your legs or feet you will have cold feet. Turn the socks inside out and always have the smooth side against your skin. Has worked well for me for many years. The built in steel toe and steel metatarsals we used to wear were not conducive to warm feet so every trick helped.

I think I have a line on Bunny Boots near Rochester, I hope.

Theres a guy on the show" mountain men" that wears those white boots. So they must be solid boots. I have a pair of sorel skagway boots that I bought for work they are green patch but, they've been awesome and never let me down. They are even too warm for me many days....