Bought in 2014 and planning on getting in 2015!

Headhunter

I picked up too much down rigging stuff to list

The 24ft crestliner sabre hardtop parked town the street that has not moved in a few years ( the current owner doesn't know it yet)

x2 on the the down rigging stuff and if there's 2 of the Sabre's lying around let me know. :D For 2015....nothing...I swear this will be the year I spend nothing on fishing stuff. :whistling: Well a new tow vehicle is likely in the cards.

70388B39-2F02-4EF4-91FE-ACEA0B81C7D7.jpg this is what I got !! A 2015 Yamaha SR VIPER !!!! Woo hoo

That's one sick looking sled! I like it! :good:

This has been a pretty costly year so far and its not over yet! lol

Had to replace my St.Croix and Shimano jigging setup and dad's depth finder after they went over to the bottom of the lake :wallbash: lol

I bought my first baitcasting setup - a Pflueger (supreme?) Fenwick ML combo I got on sale at Sail, I have to say I really like it so far. Also bought a couple of the Thorne Bro's Ice Rods. Plus way too much tackle.
Now I just need another jigging reel for softwater and one for hardwater, probably both Shimano :dunno: ... lol

After 15 years it was time to let a different truck do the towing...

Fall48_zps03fce08e.jpg

... Other than that, picked up a Terrova80, a Daiwa ultralight and Crucial spinning rod to replace some broken sticks. Most purchasing in a year goes to using what I have... using it in far off and fun places, and around home.

Nothing much to buy in 2015 for fishing... plan to spend on Arctic travel and Northern Ontario trips. Some lures and line and a travel rod.

Fall48_zps03fce08e.jpg

... Other than that, picked up a Terrova80, a Daiwa ultralight and Crucial spinning rod to replace some broken sticks. Most purchasing in a year goes to using what I have... using it in far off and fun places, and around home.

Nothing much to buy in 2015 for fishing... plan to spend on Arctic travel and Northern Ontario trips. Some lures and line and a travel rod.

Fall48_zps03fce08e.jpg

Fall48_zps03fce08e.jpg

Ah man I just a few weeks back pulled into the dealer to look at the exact truck, colour included. I have my like new 2011 Silverado with 50K. The same salesman that sold me mine new in 2011 didn't want to tell me what they would give me for my rig. He started off by saying your truck is fine John, only $19,000.00. I'm not getting a new one mine is great.

I picked up a 15 HP kicker that is the exact same year as my 115 and looks like it came with the boat.

And a new Okuma combo downrigger rod/reel. Of course a hundred bucks of lures. Those $$$ add up fast buying tackle and I don't like keeping count.

edit: oops that's an entire fleet, sorry.

Edited by Old Ironmaker