Finickychunkymunkeys

limeyangler

Hi all,

Got out for 2 hours tonight. Really wish I'd hooked my Gopro up for the ride down, my buddies new sled ROCKS!
First spot we hit we stared at blank screens on the fish finder. We made the sometimes difficult decision to move with only an hour of daylight left. It paid off. My buddy got smacked by a 23"er as soon as we got there. They were out deep in 43'FOW. Then it just got frustrating. The fish would just stare at your bait, or hit and spit or get off halfway up. All decent fish too. I ended up with 2 over 20" and a 16"er, put the bigger one back. Lots of whitefish on the graph today, but they were even shyer than the walleye.
VIDEO(taken on my crappy point and shoot)
IMG_9015.jpg
IMG_9023.jpg
IMG_9020.jpg
IMG_9019.jpg
IMG_9028.jpg

Looks like you're finally getting lots of snow now, and nice fish as always

Hardly, I have not even broken out the snowblower yet. Its snowed last night, got about 15cm.

Some beauty fish there Simon.

Thanks for posting

We are still in the dreaming stage down here in the "banana belt"

The banana belt is on its way up here, they are calling for +3C Thurs, Fri and Sat!!!!?????? :dunno:

Honey I shrunk the dog. What happened to Roloff? :) Great report Simon. Nice chunky fish there.

LOLOLOL…too funny Roy, Roloff had to stay home, would have struggled to keep up as we did 80KMs all the 8 miles to that lake, Sooki travelled under mums skidoo jacket.