VIDEO - My nephews 1st ever fish.

nautifish

Good afternoon ofners. I know i have not been around much but with visitors from europe and work work work not to much to report in the fishing department of late. :blahblah1:

Just had my x hubby with his brother & son my nephew over for two weeks visiting from the uk so been busy entertaining them as it was they're 1st ever trip to canada.

Well here is a short video clip of a day out with my 10 yr old nephew who was just over for a visit from the UK. He landed his 1st ever fish. It was a fun afternoon and great that i managed to get him into some fish being as it was his 1st time. I think i have him hooked lol.

Set him up with his 1st ever rod & reel which he has taken home so am hopeing he will put it too good use and keep me updated on his fishing trips back over in the UK. They have planned on visiting again next yr so am looking at renting a house boat for a week and taking him up north fishing. So that should be alot of fun and something too look forward too.

here is the video nothing more i love than to see a young kid having so much fishing.

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j207/Amo...1steverfish.flv

Edited by nautifish

Yip its fixed and a great video... WTG hes definately HOOKED for life now

Thanx bill......I know he for sure had a great afternoon. Now i am just waiting to see if he follws through now he is back in the UK. They love they're carp fishing over there.

that was his first fish? man he was fighting it like a pro!

congrats!!

Yup victor his 1st ever fish. He was so excited just like a kid in a candy store. He talked about that afternoon right up untill he left back to the uk last weekend.

Absolutely priceless video Tracy you made the young man's day.He is now hooked for life.

Great to have you back.

:clapping: MTP

Thanx mike. I do not know to many young children anymore as mine are all grown so i am out of that circle now. How ever i do have a nine and seven yr old living next door to me and have promised to take them out on there 1st fishing trip this summer.

What a great video. Way to go. Looks like he is now hooked for life.

His reactions say it all.

Easton

Thanx alot easton. ;) Maybe one day soon you will get ur tookish down here so we can head out for a fish. :Gonefishing:;)

lol nice video. The smile on that kids face was priceless!

Cheers!

Thanx LB glad you enjoyed the video. I agree that smile just said it all.....

Here are a few pictures i thought i would share also.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j207/Amolicious/IMG_3886.jpg[/img]"]IMG_3886.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j207/Amolicious/IMG_3892.jpg[/img]"]IMG_3892.jpg

Awesome!

Good on ya for takin' the lad fishing.

The kissing the carp pick is priceless!!!

A picture is worth a thousand words, but a kids smile is worth a a million bucks.

Thanx FF Could not agree more........A kids smile is for sure worth a million bucks. ;)

That was great. Glad I came back to watch the video...thought maybe there was something wrong with my computer when I couldn't view it before. Anyhow...you yourself impressed me. I have yet to take a hook out of a fish and here you did it without pliers....I am impressed. lol

Well thankyou Chromehen, But really no need to be impressed that hook was hooked barely into the top lip so easy peasy to remove. ;) Glad you enjoyed the video and thankyou.

Nauti. ;)