Why are used electronics so hard to find?

mattp33

I have been looking for a Lowrance HDS used for a while now and they are so damn hard to find. I missed out on a good deal here and now I am kicking myslef for it.

Anyone have a line on anything?

I am sure they have to be out there with all the new stuff comoing into the market, where are the bass boat guys that are upgrading?

I am a member of BBC as well but have never bought anything off there. Just make sure the guy you buy it off of has a lot if posts. Try aren't going to spend time building up posts and respect just to screw a guy out of a few hundred bucks.

Another site you could check out is Bigfatbass.com. Seems to be from the Toronto area mostly but you have to create an account to log into the classifieds. There is usually good stuff in there though.

I am a member of BBC as well but have never bought anything off there. Just make sure the guy you buy it off of has a lot if posts. Try aren't going to spend time building up posts and respect just to screw a guy out of a few hundred bucks.

Another site you could check out is Bigfatbass.com. Seems to be from the Toronto area mostly but you have to create an account to log into the classifieds. There is usually good stuff in there though.

Thanks, I joined BBC today and been a bigfatbass member for a while. They had a bunch just the other day and I have been sending emails, all the sudden today they only have 2 listings. They must have cleaned up the site last night lol

I believe the Cabela's sells reconditioned units online if you are looking for a bargain. Any units Ive seen used are about the same price.

Some electronics now days you are able to down load updates etc. so unless you are upgrading to a bigger screen or wanting to buy some new accessory you can't get with your existing setup there is not really a need to buy a new one.

I was just about to link you to a bbc thread that you already replied in, lol! Also, your best bet will bet to get it shipped to a company in Buffalo/Lewiston then go over and pick it up.

For all of your shipping into America and pick up needs http://www.cbiusa.com/

Ive used them for multiple high ticket items, and the transaction and ease of use, location, rules and pricing are unbeatable.