Been a long time since I was asked out on a date. LOL

misfish

My youngest granddaughter has become quite the outdoors girl. She loves walking in the forest with her father,fishing any streams or ponds even the shore line of KBAY. No matter if there,s small trout,perch,sunfish or just chubb to be had. Finding bugs seems to be something she really likes.

As some may recall,I had her out this last March for some ice fishing. She loved it. That,s hard core for a 3 year old.

002_zps331793dd.jpg

004_zps52a83bf7.jpg

Well

While sitting watching the tv,the phone rings, and told it,s for me. Turns out it,s my little missy Lil. The words that pull yer heart strings come out. Hi poppy,do you want to go to Cabelas saturday? (I have to admit,being one that couldnt wait for this store to get here,I never really give it much thought. Strange eh.) So I had no other choice but to say, yes, and my next question was,what do you want me to buy you? There,s always a reason behind a young ladies question. :whistling:

I need a new tackle box . I say, daddy has one. WRONG ANSWER. :w00t:

NO,I WANT MY OWN. Guess that means ,she, WANTS, her own. LOL

I was late for my date. :whistling: She was already waiting at the store. :wallbash: As I walk in, I get the look. Yup,Arms on hips, and then a big ole hug. :blush: She knew poppy was buying. :rofl2:

We ended up walking the whole store,as she loves seeing everything. Fishing,hunting,camping , and the stuffed animals. Well, one was a foamed 3D target bear. Price tag for that,$999. Sure glad she didnt want that. :rolleyes:

So we found the perfect tackle box. It matched her rod/reel combo that she already had and her shirt. She was happy princess.

Since she was taken care of,I asked if she wanted to buy me some duck decoys? I get,there,s ducks at the park. Ok. I left it at that.LOL

I wanted to share this,as it,s what makes me do, what Im doing these days. Getting healthier and staying around longer. :good:

002_zps9c1d809b.jpg

004_zps7d9209d7.jpg

Da bear and her new tackle box. :D

003_zps101c67ee.jpg

Nice way to spend a cold wet drury day, I would say. :good:

Something tells me,Im going to need to upgrade the toon soon. Where to put a second seat for the princess. ;)

Edited by Brian B

I must have just missed you (Had to pick up some line and some random stuff for tomorrow). Was pretty jammed in there today!

We were there for a good hour. Most of the time chasing her around. Poppy over here. Poppy over here.LOL

Can you believe they dont sell Nano?