Photobucket problem

lew

Anyone else having issues with Photobucket ??

I tried to post a picture to FisherPetes page about his trip to the St. Lawrence but something weird is happening.

When I first opened Photobucket this morning it was slow to load but eventually it did. I copied the link below the picture as I always do but when I pasted it to my post all that came up is a small white box. You can see it in the last post to Pete's story.

After that when I open Photobucket, all I see is the small white square.

A quick message flashed at the top of the page saying " A plug in shockwave isn't responding" then disappeared again.

Thinking the issue was with my computer I tried using my laptop and the same issue is happening....just the small white square and no pictures appearing.

If I right click on the pictures in Photobucket to enlarge them all I see is a big grey box.

Any thoughts ??

Interesting Roy, but I switched to IE and Photobucket said my username and password were incorrect even though they are correct, so I switched back to Chrome and now everything seems to be working normally again.

Weird stuff for sure.

Perhaps just a temporary glitch with Chrome. :dunno:

Same thing was happening here yesterday Lew. Still a little slower this morning. PBucket appears to have changed their templates around a little recently. Actually pay this site to host and yesterday between photos in my library had an advertisement... not today though. Working out glitches there maybe as well?

By evening I had to run my securities here as I couldn't get online with Chrome. Something weird was up.

Been using Photobucket for a long time now Drew and find it normally works well so I spose their entitled to the odd problem.

For a computer dolt like myself I need things simple and PhotoBucket generally fits that profile for me :lol:

yes lew i was having problems with them as well...i have been on photobucket for ever and never had a problem until the last few weeks it has acted up a few times...and i access it from my iphone all the time and never had any issues till recently ??? i sent them an email last week asking why they have changed things and they did not email me back either....grrrrrr

i sent them an email last week asking why they have changed things and they did not email me back either....grrrrrr

I remember a few years back Shaun they had an actual forum where you could talk to other members, plus the fellas that ran the site and if there were any issues, they'd help you right there.

Things changed at one point and I've never seen that forums since.

Been using Photobucket for a long time now Drew and find it normally works well so I spose their entitled to the odd problem.

For a computer dolt like myself I need things simple and PhotoBucket generally fits that profile for me :lol:

I'm in that same dolt boat bud. :whistling: PBucket working fine this morning though.