Bank Undercuts + Longpoint Bay

Hey guys!

I have to film some underwater footage of bank undercuts... Preferably under cat tails... I know where there's a ton of them on the bay of Quinte that go several feel under the cat tails. That said if I can avoid having to drive 4 hours to film underwater footage for an hour that'd be awesome lol I'd rather walk 5 minutes down to my dad's boat on the bay!

Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer... there's some free baits in it for anyone who can point me in the right direction!

Thanks!
Ryan

Hey guys!

Sorry I'm just getting back to this today it's been a super busy weekend.

Yeah I live on Longpoint Bay - The Kawartha's for the most part are just as far as driving to Belleville for me so I'd be better off just going to a spot I'm familiar with. I'm just hoping to find something local if at all possible. I might take the Jon boat out one afternoon this week and just run the cat-tail banks to see if I can find something.

Chris - Great Idea man - I was thinking the same thing... it's just been pounding rain every night for the past week so I have to wait for the creek to clear up... I can get up the lower stretches of big creek pretty far with the Jon boat to.

Have a good one guys and thanks for the ideas!

Cheers,

Ryan