Great Customer Service - Bushnell

Jon

I know it is generally more common to complain about bad customer service than it is to write about good customer service but I wanted to mention the great customer service I had at Bushnell in Vaughan yesterday.

I bought a pair of Bushnell binoculars probably around 5 years ago, certainly well past the typical 1 year warranty.The connector where the strap connects to the binoculars had broken and I went to take them in for repair. The lady said that they no longer make the connector so she gave me a brand new pair of the current version of my binoculars. No questions asked and it took less than 10 minutes.

Will I buy another Bushnell product in the future - absolutely!!

Jon

that's awesome! good to hear you had a pleasant experience

they used to be known for brutal service, but they seem to have turned it around past few years...haven't needed to use bushnell for warranty yet, but vortex on the other hand....best warranty is the one you don't need to use

great outcome and this is a company that understands marketing. For the cost of a pair of binos, they now have a customer for life who will now recommend bushnells to everyone who asks. Why more companies don't make this SOP is beyond me. and I also have a pair of Bushnells that are going on who knows how many years !