MNR bust 2 with 105 black crappie

jbailey

What you don't hear and I heard this from a Mnr officer last week in aurora is that when they are convicted of their charge they have to pay court. time too this can add to 1000's on top of what the fine is.

They can not release this information because it is not part of the offence they were charged with.

What you don't hear and I heard this from a Mnr officer last week in aurora is that when they are convicted of their charge they have to pay court. time too this can add to 1000's on top of what the fine is.

They can not release this information because it is not part of the offence they were charged with.

That's great news.

This kind of statement needs to be challenged absolutely , directly and immediately whenever it occurs....YES....STEREOTYPING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.....IT HAPPENS BECAUSE PEOPLE HOLD IGNORANT BELIEFS AND ATTITUDES LIKE YOURS TO BE SELF EVIDENT TRUTHS!

Are you defending people stereotyping other people? Even if 99% of the people there were 'not born in Canada' ( how the heck you could possibly know that I dont know) Asian and Russian....you sure about that? How do you know?

As for garbage left lying around at popular fishing spots....it happens at every popular fishing spot I have ever frequented, suppose those 'Russians and 'Asians' should feel ashamed for that too....What the heck is an 'Asian' anyway?

I dont usually get involved in stuff like this cuz it makes me so mad, but I see so much going on recently I cannot stay silent any longer...screw it...the gloves are off!

I just wish was more eloquent and articulate in these types of discussions....it does not help that i get really mad!

All the best

Limeyangler.

PS...until you speak to me and know all the cultural influences in my life you can never accurately define who or what I am...and I will always reserve the right to define myself anyway...so stereotype away...but you are wrong!

(Born in Toronto to Nigerian+Danish biological parents, adopted by English and Grenadian parents, schooled and lived in in Canada, England, Sweden, Italy and the Netherlands)

I agree 100% with you Simon ....

Its funny how there are so many MNR busts in northern Ontario for illegal poaching but hardly ever mentioned ... oh yeah thats because they are not visible minorities so you can't blame some ethnic group for that ...

Well, I completely disagree with the above statement. I can most confidently say that should someone be caught poaching in the north and we hear about it, I can say without question that everyone here would applaud the MNR as well as any fines the guilty receive. Issues in the south get more attention simply because there are more of us here, than there.

I would hazard a guess that most here would applaud ANY efforts to support our fisheries...

HH

I agree 100% with you Simon ....

Its funny how there are so many MNR busts in northern Ontario for illegal poaching but hardly ever mentioned ... oh yeah thats because they are not visible minorities so you can't blame some ethnic group for that ...

Whaaatever!!

Nobody is blaming any ethnic groups for all poaching. Its just common knowledge that some ethnic groups are known to keep more than their share of fish, smaller fish, and any species of fish. I have no problem with any person catching a limit and taking it home to eat, I do it all the time, but for some reason there are certain ethnic groups who keep everything caught, and are ignorant to the regulations and other fisherman. I'm not pointing fingers, and I don't have to, because I'm sure everyone here reading this understands what I'm saying, yourself included.

Are there other ethnic groups who do this? Hell yeah.....

Are they as common?? NOPE!!

Sorry to burst your bubble.

S.

political correctness will be the DEATH of n.america.

y'all should know better to comment on any thread thats religious,political or anything to do with nets or white buckets.it always ends up like this one.

having an opinion will always offend someone.always.