Hope all fathers are enjoying their day

misfish

Some may some well not,but it is fathers day. A day created to get even with mothers.LOL

Hope all are having a great day.

Kiddies dropped bye and that made my day. :good:

BBQ is fired up and tenderloins are roasting away.

I was carp fishing with my son from London, Ontario...He has only ever caught one a couple of years ago (about 25 lbs.)...

Sunday his alarm goes off "BEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP" and he remembers to shut off the "free" spool on the baitrunner but made the mistake of "setting the hook" while the carp was still running and pulling line off against the "drag"..."SNAP" !!!...I forgot to remind him that the carp sets the hook during it's initial run...That is all the action we had in four hours... :wallbash:

Oh well, the day was not a complete loss...We then had to go pick up my Father's Day gift...My new ride... :clapping:

Edited by Beans

I was carp fishing with my son from London, Ontario...He has only ever caught one a couple of years ago (about 25 lbs.)...

Sunday his alarm goes off "BEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP" and he remembers to shut off the "free" spool on the baitrunner but made the mistake of "setting the hook" while the carp was still running and pulling line off against the "drag"..."SNAP" !!!...I forgot to remind him that the carp sets the hook during it's initial run...That is all the action we had in four hours... :wallbash:

Oh well, the day was not a complete loss...We then had to go pick up my Father's Day gift...My new ride... :clapping:

New ride? What happened to MB?