newlywed...as of noon today N/F sorta

spanky

Today is the day the girlfriend of 7yrs and i finally say i do... my goal today is to remain standing without the assistance of the groomsman, not hurl, not step on her dress... and the biggest thing we're looking forward too is getting it over and done with so we can finally relax some!! (we buried her grandmother on Wed, so it's been an over the top stress filled week) .... and then we're off to Temagami (Jumping caribou) for 6 whole days of fishing fun (she picked it!!), some relaxing and a slower pace of life...

If anyone has any tips for either marriage or the temagami area (specifically jumping caribou or a small stream we can wet a line on... haven't been to the U.S. in a long time for my rainbow fishing and my local brookie spot hasn't sen me either) feel free to post it or PM me... so far my marriage advice consited of a phone call yesterday from my uncle saying "you've got 28 1/2hrs to change your mind... 28 1/2hrs...." *click* lol

LOL, remember these words.

"you're right, I'm wrong, sorry"

As told to me by my lawyer, who's wife was our office administrator(formerly called secretaries, lol).

All was good(or at least bearable) after those words were spoken, for at least 24 hrs.

Don't absolutely quote me on this, never been married myself,...............ummm.........fortunately???????

lol... thanks guys... yeah, she always right, always... and i've also learned that what's hers is hers and whats mine is also hers- i own nothing, but am responsible for everything lol

just got in from our honeymoon, spent in temagami, weather was nasty but the nights were good ;) lol

Congrats... as you have found the ultimate net lady(person) as I did ... of course I will be honest she can out fish me and it's ok... it's a great thing to fish and explore and have tons of memories with the one you love.

Good for you and keep looking forward!!!

Have a great trip and a happy wedding/honeymoon.

Ken&Jan