Any kayak Anglers?

jedimaster

The lure is sweet I would have given it serious consideration if there was a dealer close to me... Very wide and high which is great for fishing but not so much for paddling against the wind and current. I now recommend that everyone makes sure they love the paddling part as much as the fishing. I had a 5k paddle on Sunday against the wind and definitely did not love it! I now realize the weather is only perfect 10-15% of the time and the paddling can be an unpleasant chore at times. Just sayin...

Paddling against tides sucks too. ;)

Jeti

I stopped into MEC this morning to have a look at this one. Looks like it will do me fine.

http://www.mec.ca/product/5036-046/feelfree-lure-10-kayak/?No=40&h=10+50004+50015+50795&f=10+50004+50795

I really like the wheel feature at the keel for when dragging it to the water. Saves buying the cart,They are a bit on the heavy side,but the beam is 31 inches.. Slip proof standing .

Looks cool, I found a canoe I am gonna use til I buy a boat in the summer. So the kayak dreams are over for me for now... :)

Enjoy the canoe.

Just to add to this yak.

You cant see it clearly,but there,s room on that back handle and strong enough, to install an electric trolling motor.. :D