Just let me gloat please NF

misfish

With years of cheering my driver on,good and bad,he has stepped up here ya,ll. I could see the changes in him towards the end last year starting to develop.

WHAT A START FOR JUNIOR NATION YA,LL. :clapping::worthy::clapping::worthy: :worthy: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

A 1st then a 2nd and then just a drop or two more of gas,it would of been another 1st,but I,ll take the 2nd place finish ya,ll.

BRING IT YA,LL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

88,S IN THE HOUSE, :good:

88 ROCKS THE HOUSE. :good:

Ok,I feel better now. :P

YA,LL.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It sure feal good to be on the other side for a change Dan.

Edited by Misfish

Honestly congrats to JR but he better get his 2nd win while he is hot..With the new format he is gonna need 2 wins to lock himself in the chase early..

He won't need two wins. No way is there going to be over 16 different winners in the first 26 races.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It sure feal good to be on the other side for a change Dan.

You go right ahead and gloat all you want Brian. The first month of the NASCAR season belongs to you Buddy!

I'll just have to settle for the last month I guess.. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I'll just have to settle for the last month I guess.. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Not sure ole jimmy wants to wait til then. The young guns are strong this year. Not that JR is a young gun,but it,s going to be a tough great season.

Oh and ya,Jeff is looking good. Nice to see.