bass pro dosnt have marine carpet

glen

EH! you can go to any floor covering store and ask for silicone based carpeting.

we just put some on my deck.. and that's whats gonna go in the boat in a few weeks.

good stuff.

in door .. out door burns easy in the sun.

.we bought ours at Home Depot.

Randy

you can also use a color matched spray on bedliner ... add a little silica sand to your mixture

for no slip propertys. shoot it with schutz gun it's for undercoating .. a lot of tourist ops. are doing that now. it works too.. spray off to clean and u/v resistant..

good luck!

Randy

hands down home depot. re carpeted the entire boat 2 yrs ago, contact cement and carpet ran me under 200 bills. They are marine carpets just not the plush stuff that comes with the new boats. Although I remember the person telling me they can order it in. Regardless off the rack at the depot is serving me perfectly fine

there is a good marine supplies place at the end of Burlighton St. in Hamilton right on the bay - the name currently escapes me. I was there a couple months ago to get VHF antena wire - may be wortha try to see if they have what you need

Bass Pro in toronto dosnt carry carpet.

I got the vinyl from home depot. cost $250 with the glue. Thats about $200 more than i wanted.

The indoor outdoor i saw didnt have any rubber on the back so it would have trapped moisture.

I am at about $600 to do the floor and i aint done yet.

Thanks for the replies. the bed liner stuff might be good too.