Thanks Big Cliff

bass_man

Welcome bass_man...Great bunch of guys and gals here...!

Kelvin !!!...was looking at this pic of you yesterday...and here you are...

attachicon.gifKelvin's visit 13oct2007 008.j.

Thanks for the reminder Norm.. How is the little guy doing anyway.. Hope you guys are also doing good.. Will be back up in the Spring for some Crappie fishing.. Have not done any fishing for a while..

Edited by Loonietoon

Thanks for the reminder Norm.. How is the little guy doing anyway.. Hope you guys are also doing good.. Will be back up in the Spring for some Crappie fishing.. Have not done any fishing for a while..

Well, I'd fish (or cook) with you anytime so when you are ready just let me know!

Well, I'd fish (or cook) with you anytime so when you are ready just let me know!

Thanks for the offer Cliff as I will take you up on that in the spring or ice fishing for sure--- been to long I hope Iv not lost my touch :]]

Now about cooking... when do we participate at Tylers again

Edited by Loonietoon

Thanks for the offer Cliff as I will take you up on that in the spring or ice fishing for sure--- been to long I hope Iv not lost my touch :]]

Now about cooking... when do we participate at Tylers again

Well, the last time I was there everything was done differently than when we use to do it, they seem to have evolved and I didn't feel like I was able to contribute much so I have sort of steped back and let them do their thing. I'm not even sure if it is going to be on this year or not, I haven't heard anything and it is only 8-10 weeks away from when it would normally be held.

I'm sure there will be some sort of a G2G regardless and if there is we'll have to hook up for that!

Well, the last time I was there everything was done differently than when we use to do it, they seem to have evolved and I didn't feel like I was able to contribute much so I have sort of steped back and let them do their thing. I'm not even sure if it is going to be on this year or not, I haven't heard anything and it is only 8-10 weeks away from when it would normally be held.

I'm sure there will be some sort of a G2G regardless and if there is we'll have to hook up for that!

I was there last yea and ran the BBQ with Charcoal