Replacement Fishing Boat Seat Suggestions

Renegade67

Just wondering if anyone could recommend some replacement pedestal seats. There for a Lund Renegade. I'm 230 and my brother is probably 280lbs. Unfortunately I'm on a budget but will spend what it takes to keep my arse off the floor!

I see what appears to be a decent big guy seat at Bass Pro;

http://www.basspro.com/Wise-Blast-Off-Tour-Series-17-Center-Buddy-Boat-Seats-WD-1455/product/10226913/

These would be top of the mark in terms of cost.

Comments?

I think pretty well any of the standard seats should support your weight. The pedestal would be more critical than the seat in terms of supporting weight. The only ones that you should avoid would be the offset pedestals that are designed to give you some extra leg room. I wouldn't trust them to hold 280 pounds.

I replaced my 10 yr lund factory seats with these, although I was at first skeptical of the molded plastic, they've shown no sign of any issues....I'm 230, one of my regular fishing buddies is 270, the seats don't feel flimsy, I'm happy with them

http://www.basspro.com/Tempress-Navistyle-Boat-Seat-HiBack-or-LoBack/product/30333/

Thanks for the replies. Those Tempress seats look great and have favourable reviews. Being about 25 bucks each cheaper than the ones I've been eyeing is a bonus as well. Perhaps I should spend the difference on better pedestals? There are so many. I would like air for the captain. The others could use pin/clip. Any suggestions?