Hello!!

fishnsled

Well after a very busy couple of months things are starting to slow done a bit.

I have manged to get out a couple of times on the water with some succuess. Some nice crappies on my birthday a couple of weeks ago (No Phil, it wasn't your spot lol!) and a good bag of eyes last weekend. I think I've got a pic that I'll add later of the crappies but nothing of the eyes. All is well and looking forward to the up coming seasons ahead.

Unfortunately I've had to cancel my Lakair reservation do to a conflict. It's actually a good conflict as HH told me it was a no brainer and to go. Well on the Lakair weekend I'll be leaving for Cochrane and will be flying with Air Cochrane to one of the Kesagami outpost camps. We will be flying into Floodwood Lake in search of walleye and hopefully a trophy northern, a PB would be fine as well. On the link to Floodwood Lake there is a comment made by a John C., Well John is a buddy of mine and tells me I should be in for a trip of a lifetime. :thumbsup_anim: Report to follow.

Hopefully everyone here has been well, nice to here all is well with the kidney stones Corey, and looking forward to spending some time on the water with a few of you.

Take care this holiday weekend, be safe!

Fishnsled

You traded a weekend at Lakair for a silly fly in trip :dunno::wacko::o sheesh....mind you I would likely do the same ;) . Sorry we won't see you, but I'm sure you'll have a great time...I'll be looking forward to your report.

Maureen

Hmmmm... spend a weekend at Lakair, share a tent and a boat with HH or go to Kesagami.... hmmmm... what to do, what to do! :whistling::clapping::blahblah1:

Pretty simple if you ask me! Let's catch up next week, see if we can hook up soon!

HH

oh you should have gone with yesterday lake.....just kidding

I am sure you will have a heck of a trip......lots of pictures..or videos...the new video cameras are easy to use........LOL

have fun

Misfish - :P:lol: Good to see you again as well. lol

Terry - you might be right about Yesterday Lake. lol Unfortunately I wasn't apart of the decision making. It was an after the booking invite that was too good to turn down. Maybe you'd like to come along and be the cameraman for the trip? I loved your perch videos!

Joey and motv8tr - It was a tough decision but after talking it over with HH he made it seem like the Kesagami trip was the best choice. I hated to leave him (not really :P:D) without someone to go with to Lakair but with his move coming up it gives him sometime to deal with last minute stuff.

HH - We'll catch up next week and see how things are looking for ya.

In the meantime I've some fishing to do.

Have a great long weekend everyone.