A September to remember....unreal month of fishing.

RJackson

Looking back on this past month it may be the best month of fishing I've ever seen. 16 days on the water with friends, family and clients.

Laker closer was awesome. Had a few buddies out for the closer, a laker beating went down. Poor things didn't stand a chance with this crew.

grantlaker1.jpg

rjhuddylaker-1.jpg

grantlaker2.jpg

Spent a day on the Ottawa with my old buddy Pat looking for Muskies. Put a 32 incher in the Frabill, as well as a Walleye and a decent Snake for this area.

pateye.jpg

rjpike.jpg

Next up was where my love affair with the St. Lawrence River began. I quickly became addicted to the Bronze Bombers that live there. PB's were beat pretty much on every trip either by myself or boat guests. That place is heaven.

Birdee's new PB..

BirdeeSmallieSept1.jpg

Had RJ Sr. down for a day. He absolutely whacked em on the Drop shot. Not bad putting 21 plus lbs for 5 fish on your first day drop shotting. That's sick.

His best on the day was 5.2...

dadsmallie3.jpg

The rest of his crazy day can be seen here: http://www.rjnbirdeesoutdooradventures.ca/?p=1285

I managed my new PB that I surely plan to crush this Fall...

rj53smallie.jpg

Grant sucked these two girls in with his famous tube jig prowess!

grantsmallies.jpg

More Bronze...

rjjackallsmallie.jpg

75% of our fish on the Larry have been on the dropshot, tubes accounted for the rest. Jackall Cross tail shads in Green Pumpkin have been getting slurped!

A new addition at our place is Chevy moving in with us as he's going to school. Built in fishing buddy with one of his days off lining up with mine so if I'm not guiding we've been out everyday possible. We spent a day on Lake Ontario, I think he liked it.

chevydoublewalleyes.jpg

He's also picked away at some Largies, Crappies and Smallies aboard the Lund.

chevycrappiesdouble.jpg

rjchevylargies.jpg

chevydouble.jpg

The month ended with a bang for me personally....with Grant aboard the Lund we contacted 6 Muskies in a day, shaking off a 30 incher and landing 2 including my new PB at 51 inches. Sharing that moment with Grant was cool, I think there was even a hug in the flurry!

rj51muskiiesept25vert.jpg

More pics including release pics can be seen here: http://www.rjnbirdeesoutdooradventures.ca/?p=1290

How October can match that I don't know, but I'll try.

Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did living it, but I doubt it!

RJ