Breakfast - Yours?

Rod Caster

Weekdays is usually PC Ancient Grains cereal or peanut butter (crunchy) on multi grain toast. If I'm camping, there will be two sunny side eggs, runny with bacon (chewy) or sausage. Tea or pressed or perk coffee with Baileys.

Like others, green tea but rotate it out with Chinese black tea or Jasmine tea.

Chad, try Yama Moto Yama green tea (sencha or genmai-cha), very nice.

Edited by woodenboater

Weekdays is usually PC Ancient Grains cereal or peanut butter (crunchy) on multi grain toast. If I'm camping, there will be two sunny side eggs, runny with bacon (chewy) or sausage. Tea or pressed or perk coffee with Baileys.

Funny you say that, my wife's favorite green tea is genmaicha. Apparently the rice in the tea was originally used as a filler in times of austerity or when green tea was in short supply.

We eat a lot of that PC AG bread as well. A squirrels favorite.

Hope it's better than my Yamamoto Senko Tea! :lol:

:good: Don't know how anyone can eat that other garbage.

I make a little of my own real maple syrup, but I actually prefer the cheap no-name brand stuff, even Aunt Jemima doesn't cut it, that's just me though

I also prefer cheap beer (no Moosehead or Sleemans etc), homemade wine to LCBO stuff, cheap rye not Crown Royal,

I don't know if my cheapness has influenced my perception, or I'm just a red neck

During the week some kind of toasted bagel / toast / English muffin with peanut butter.

Weekends its easy over eggs, and I have become one of the hot sauce bunch...... a really good one, although not very hot, is the Chipotle Tabasco. A really nice smokey flavour. For added protein I like peameal bacon or a thin cut med. steak (don't like blood on the eggs!!!).

Burt :)