Nippissing Walleye/pike opener

kickingfrog

I usually don't go up until the end of May or early June (I think the fishing's better then).

But I have a relative in the hospital in Sudbury and some others in North Bay so I think I can sneak a rod (or five) in the back of the car, and maybe wet a line between visits.

If I do get out it will be the south shore between Hunter's Bay and Calender. While walleye will be the primary target some pike, perch and drum are sure to make an appearance as well.

Good Luck to all on the "big water" this weekend, the weather forecast is good, which is bad for fishing, and I'll report back early next week.

Rob

I'll be out there with a line in the water. Wonder where they will be on the opener? :huh: The water temperature was almost 60F on Sunday. I suspect they will be deeper than the usual opener. But I have been wrong before and just maybe I will be again. :whistling:

The bride and I are heading to the West Arm on the 25th. I have never fished the area so I will have to do some searching before catching. Just hope the weather is fairly good and some walleyes are hungry while we are there.

Good Fishing,

Bob