musky fishing Aug 24 with my wife

Handlebarz

Well she can not get mad at me for steeling her fish today but she is still not pleased with me as I skunked her again :ninja: What can I say I was lucky and stuck all but 1 of my fish. The day started off with a awesome sun rise and little wind.

IMG_0243_zps6e2f33c9.jpg

around 7:30 I had the first fish in the boat after a couple follows she hit. I cant wait to do the video as it was a awesome strike from out of no where she came and ate the bait

IMG_0244_zpsf35c50d1.jpg

1 min after I let her go I hook into this mid 30" class fish Teenagers as I call them

IMG_0246_zpsb1bb4618.jpg

well the wife was not happy at all she did get a few follows but no takers, around 9am after I had a few more follows I get this teenage fish smack my bait

IMG_0247_zps4ec70b7c.jpg

The wife is not not pleased at all she keeps casting her arse off and finnaly gets one on but to her displeasure she looses it (there will be no video of that) :dunno:

It was my turn again I had a few more follows nothing big all teenagers that follow and go under the boat but this one came back and ate my bait the video is cool of it also. I will get the video up later if anyone wants to see it.

IMG_0248_zps0aed1e8e.jpg

It was a great day we left the dock around 6:10 and were back to the dock a little after 10am before the heat of the day showed up. Now its nap time then back at it tonight.

Edited by Mike P.

Chris yes I got it just need to remember to use it lol

John I hope everyone reads my thread before your reply that could go wrong in a hurry. But your right I was happy to see the teenagers on Cameron lake.

Roy it's uploading as we head back to the lake for round two

Well done Mike and Da.... , well just Mike I suppose. ;)

It was a small fish day today but after two, I had an epiphany and it relates to John's post about "a lot of people would like a day of teenagers."

I don't want to take Mike's post in a different direction so I make a post of my own and post a link here for anyone that cares lol

http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=71245

Edited by SlowPoke

Shimano19 I was fishing lake St.Clair

Rich heck yes and I can't wait to see them all.

Thanks Jim and yes that one was awesome it actually looked like a St.Lawrrence fish with how brown it was and the tail on it was huge. I can't wait to get it again over 50"