A 32.5 hour Journey - in 2 Outings of Fishing - Report

Leecher

Like the title says, a couple of outings with my good friend Paul aka

whitespinnerbait this past couple of weeks.... Lots of time spent on the water fishing :)

Managed a PB Laker measuring 26.5" caught on a Macho minnow, jigging in 45' of water while drifting :) Lots of smallies and largies caught in a variety of sizes...

Paul managed to hook into a brute of a smallie on a top water chug bug our second time out with a massive palette that pushed into nickle status... hope Paul post the pic of it cause that was the biggest small mouth bass I've ever seen and don't have it on my camera.

Best ones shown in the videos below, caught on different lures, mostly on senkos wacki style. Never seen so many big bass in my life...

Special thanks goes out to Paul for inviting me along and sharing his

knowledge for this special time!!!

Hope you enjoy!

August 11th 2013 - Left home at 7h30am and came back at 11h00pm

August 20th 2013 - Left home at 6h00am and came back at 11h15pm

Tight Lines

TroutJunkie

Some good fishing and a nice PB laker Jacques. Haven't had luck with the Macho on lakers, just the eyes.

Paul's always getting into quality bass too.

Good to see ya enjoying the summer.

Thanks Drew!!! That laker was the first fish of the day... 5 - 10 min work out after arriving on the spot and it was FISH ON!!! Gave me a great fight :DB) bull dogging, gator roll and drag peeling was some of the highlights in this 15 min fight B) Good thing I had spooled my reel with 14LBS mono the night before and Paul brought his Frabril musky size net :) Couldn't imagine using my regular one I have for this brute.

Lots of nice quality fish there Jacques. :Gonefishing:

All day fishing with a buddy is the best.

Thanks Eric!!! You bet :)

Some quality fish there guys. Some nice quiet water there too! Thanks for posting that.

Thanks Roy!!! Both days the wind was constant and had a good chop

tres bien; some beauty fish there. congrats on the PB

Thanks Rick!!!

Dang will not open on my phone. Sounds like a great time congrats on the new PB

It was indeed a super time B) Thanks Mike!!!

Congrats on the PB, Jacques!! Some really nice bass too. Glad to see you getting out, and, having a blast!

Thanks Frankie!!! 40 - 50 bass day of all sizes was what we experienced :D

Congrats on the PB Jacques!! Some great looking bass in the videos as well. Thanks for the report!!

Thanks Will!!!

another great outing. Hopefully it isn't too long until your next!

Thanks Chad!!! These 2 outings were the only ones of the summer for me... kind of had to leave trout to themselves since they didn't want to come out & play too much :wallbash: Hoping to go out a couple more times in the near futur :) Enjoyed both times out for sure :D

awesome trip jacques cool video

Thanks Doug!!! Glad you like them :D