(NF) where can I get 8x10 pictures done

Handlebarz

Get the photo paper from Dollarama. It's the best I've found, and its $1 per sheet. Print yourself. My hallway is loaded with pics I did this way , stick in a dollarama frame and $2.50 just got you a beautiful printed photo!

Costco is probably your best bet. Great quality, decent prices.

FYI, $4 a picture is cheap... that's nothing to complain about.

I agree with Bill, Mike. It is amazing how cheap enlargements can be purchased for these days. Twenty years ago, you'd never get one for $4, unless you were ordering large quantities. However, if the quality is decent, $2 is even better!

If you're not in a rush, Blacks puts some pretty aggressive promo pricing on for prints larger than 4x6. I work in this industry from the supplier side so all these places are pretty much my customers with the supplies they buy for printing

Here's another little publicized product for 8x10's. Blacks will do a Quick Print Book for you that has 20 8x10's (big prints) mounted in a photobook cover for $27.00. That's way less than everyday single 8x10 pricing

You can even pick from a couple different covers. and it can be done in store or only line for pick up in 1 hour

Not sure if you need single 8x10's for another reason but photobooks are a great deal for putting tons of prints into an easy to share format. You can add text to pages too to tell the story - date, time, place,....

X2 Fang.

A few years back the family had a trip to Europe and I took a million pictures. Online I dwindled it down to 250 pictures and uploaded to a site using built in templates etc. Took about 2 hours works but 3 weeks later delivered to our door we had a hard cover "storybook" of the trip that remains on a coffee table. It looks very professional and back then it was only $45 which to us was a miracle bargain.

I have a home server with terabytes of family photos/videos and have WDTV plus AppleTV but very rarely view the pictures.

I'm a computer/photo geek and still have not found an economical way to print cheaper or better than Walmart/Blacks/Costco etc.

Expensive print cartridges that your scared to use just dry up and color corrections etc... just not worth it to me.

Just like getting a custom frame/matte estimate last year at 50% off and told it was still $325!. Found a prefect economical frame and got a custom matte together for $125.

Gotta save money for the important things in life like... new lures and boat repairs!

I have had pics done at the Costco in Burlington and they are poor quality. I found even the standard pic sizes didn't turn out the greatest. Based on what others have said above, it sounds like not all stores have the same printers though. You can refuse to accept the pics if you are not happy with the quality.