Poutine (nf)

Daplumma

Always order poot-in when I'm up in northern Quebec. Never had any funny looks or unexpected surprises in my order.

I can see the northern Ontario sloppy half English French folks pronouncing in Pootsin for sure though...

I have a few North Ontario French co-workers... they claim that Quebecois don't know how to speak french. :angel:

Then again, most quebecers don't speak real french either, bunch of jibberish of made up words with an accent added. First time I went to get a tune up for the car and asked for a courroi , he looked at me kinda strange(fan belt) they call it a strap. Next, ajuster les soupapes, valve adjustment, after that, the mechanic just said point to what you want done.

Then again, most quebecers don't speak real french either, bunch of jibberish of made up words with an accent added. First time I went to get a tune up for the car and asked for a courroi , he looked at me kinda strange(fan belt) they call it a strap. Next, ajuster les soupapes, valve adjustment, after that, the mechanic just said point to what you want done.

Thats too funny.

Down east it,s a simple thing to order,

Can I have chips,dressing and gravy,,,,,

It,s better then that french stuff. and we can say it in english. LOL

Thats too funny.

Down east it,s a simple thing to order,

Can I have chips,dressing and gravy,,,,,

It,s better then that french stuff. and we can say it in english. LOL

You can get that here in Alliston Brian. Chip truck on 89 west side of town.

Edited by fishingwithbob