Busted

Jigatollah

Billy Bob, I didn't mention anybody's name, neither do I have to put any words in your mouth, its you who typed the above response. NOT ME! :whistling:

please read catch & possesion limits in the reg book(page 3 & 4).

SO WHERE DOES IT SAY IN "MY" POST that I said not enough was done. Since I have NOT purchased a Ontario license in several years (this year will be different) and your fish/game laws are different than here in NY State it was a honest mistake as to the consumption part. BUT that was NOT what you were referring to and YOU know that. At least I can admit to my mistake, how about you NANUK ? ? ?

It's Randy and Mr Lahey from trailer park boys!! Hahahaaaaa

Ha Ha Thats what i was thinking as well.

Forget the cheeseburgers it'll be deep- fried whitefish for days.

The registration #'s of the boat are quite clear, that should help.

Gutsy post.

ehg

Edited by ehg

Way to go Jigatollah. That's awesome. I'm kinda miffed at some of the responses though. Sounds like some people would rather "stay on the couch" and complain that "nothing will ever happen" than to do something like you did.

Doing something is always better than doing nothing. I'm gonna carry that pic with me for a while, especially when I'm on Simcoe. Well done Bud.

Hookset.

Jigatollah, what part of the lake were they in, I will keep my eyes open for them if it's near where I fish

oh and Misfish..piss off.....medium ......tshirt.....lol

They were west of Sibalds point probably out from Bonnie boats.

Guest gbfisher

SLYATV said he saw 2 guys on the side of the road SUNDAY that had 25 or so whities pulled out of their truck and on the grass...TO be counted.....by the MNR....HA HA HA HA.....

Can't believe what some will do for a bigger limit....

.Hope they were able to do something. Ya have to like the rights the OMNR have. Search and seize with out warrant as waiting for one can be to late.

GREAT JOB JIGGY!!! :stretcher:

:Gonefishing:

Just an update to the call I made last week. When I phoned in to find out what happened, the number called automatically switches to the region you are calling from. I'll have to wait until this weekend when I'm back on the lake to find out if they got busted or not.