Pics of the day, May 14/13

Joey

Wow!! Tons of great pics there Jo. Makes it worth visiting here just for your posts. Congrats

Strange as it may seem , the picture that stood out the most to me was the Red Winged Blackbird. I never knew those noisy nest robbing pests could look so good. Cheers

Edited by smitty55

Wow!! Tons of great pics there Jo. Makes it worth visiting here just for your posts. Congrats

Strange as it may seem , the picture that stood out the most to me was the Red Winged Blackbird. I never knew those noisy nest robbing pests could look so good. Cheers

Thanks Smitty. That red winged blackbird was not easy to photograph while flying. They're fast. The other bird on the reed is actually a female red winged blackbird FYI!

Wow these are fantastic!

The green headed ducks are my fave, and would look fantastic in a design application of some sort!

Thanks EC1, I'm pretty happy with the duck ones. When there is no background, the pics of birds don't usually turn out that well, but these turned out kinda cool. How would you use them in an Application?

Also and FYI, the second pic, with the bluish colored bird, is actually a picture of the reeds/bullrushes in the water, and I flipped it upside down :w00t:

Edited by Joey

Great shots J.

What am I looking at in the 2nd pic? And I love the capture of the reflection in the last one. :good:

Thanks B, I said it up above, the second pic, with the bluish colored bird, is actually a picture of the reeds/bullrushes in the water, and I flipped it upside down