Dobyns Rods

TheMaverick

Hey Maverick,Ranger boat and now Dobyns rods,ya followin me LOL??

I only use Dobyns rods now.I have a few dozen and they are awesome.Much better feel than anything else I have used. Throw a Lews reel on there and you wont believe the balance and how light they are !

I only use Dobyns rods now.I have a few dozen and they are awesome.Much better feel than anything else I have used. Throw a Lews reel on there and you wont believe the balance and how light they are !

Now you are following me Chance....brother from another mother? :rofl2:

IMG_4144_zps39cb745f.jpg

I'm almost sure that Maverick owns a few Lews

I started getting into dobyns rods last season. Started with a DX744 mostly for spinnerbaits. Then came a dx743 for senkos. Both are amazing rods.

Since then I've picked up a champion 702c and 765c which I have yet to fish.

Up next is a 704cb for jerkbaits and topwaters and a 765cb glass for deep cranks.

Still trying to figure out my reel pairings for all these rods

I started getting into dobyns rods last season. Started with a DX744 mostly for spinnerbaits. Then came a dx743 for senkos. Both are amazing rods.

Since then I've picked up a champion 702c and 765c which I have yet to fish.

Up next is a 704cb for jerkbaits and topwaters and a 765cb glass for deep cranks.

Still trying to figure out my reel pairings for all these rods

The 704CB is an excellent choice for jerkbaits and is great for top water.

Now you are following me Chance....brother from another mother? :rofl2:

You could be right ! Just got my latest order from Lews yesterday. I love the new BB1 for cranking,a really nice feel to it and you can really feel the bait working. Other than that I throw mostly tourney pros.It is amazing how many people are making the switch over to Lews.

You could be right ! Just got my latest order from Lews yesterday. I love the new BB1 for cranking,a really nice feel to it and you can really feel the bait working. Other than that I throw mostly tourney pros.It is amazing how many people are making the switch over to Lews.

I own 5 lew's, 2 of which are 5.4:1 TP cranking reels. I'd like to get another cranking reel but can't decide between the BB1 and another Tournament Pro.

I'm not sure how well the BB1 will cast lighter crankbaits.