Need new Trailer tail lights

landry

I need new trailer tail lights. My currently lights are 8"x3" rectangular prism shaped with an inside formed seal around the bulbs.

Can anyone recommend a light replacement or place to shop at for this?

Princess auto?

I don't need. Complete require Although I may since these usually come with the wiring harness. I have 2 side markers. Are these easy to wire into the harness?

Got it working for now but it will die soon!!!

Thanks

Landry

I've been using magnetic trailer lights for three years now. Not submersible,takes 2mins to remove when unloading,than 3mins or so to hook back up out of the water. No rusting,bulb replacement and legal I might add. Every year I always had connection and /grounding problems.Enough was enough for me. For my boat trailer I would not have it any other way. JMO.

I've been using magnetic trailer lights for three years now. Not submersible,takes 2mins to remove when unloading,than 3mins or so to hook back up out of the water. No rusting,bulb replacement and legal I might add. Every year I always had connection and /grounding problems.Enough was enough for me. For my boat trailer I would not have it any other way. JMO.

I hear ya!!!!

Thanks for the help guys.

I dropped my boat off at bay city marine for servicing - after working to get my lights up and running last night for 3 hours!!!!

Wile there I found 2 lights exactly like mine for 25$ total.