WHO ARE YOU!!!!

BITEME

Joe

I do agree with you

but to see these guys rip it up for what could be the last go around i cant pass it by

they got a good back ground their doing quad and really what kind of Who fan would i be if i didnt go

truly one of the last of the greats

check out 515 in montreal on you tube

yeah no ox and rogers pipes arent what they used to be

but hell im a WHO fan through and through

Long Live Rock

Anyone else going to see The Who tonight in the Hammer

CANT WAIT bouncing of the walls

Peter

:tease: Well... Peter....have all the FUN you are legally allowed--and then some... Bronte

Never seen that outfit LIVE personally---but i admire their musicianship

Sure as 'Heck' will be better than that Bon Jovi thang last night---Entertainers Dude--not musicians JMO

Sheesh--relax peeps

Smile will yah !

Thanks

Paul

Yep I will be there with ya Peter.....We have floor tickets so my body (and ears) will be shot tomorrow..... :) Agree about the whole Entwistle thang Joe but I'm a die hard to the bitter end.... :D

Peter PM me if you want to meet somewhere to say Hi..

Pino is a great player, don't get me wrong, but as a bass player myself, The Ox was someone who inspired me. I was fortunate enough to have seen them 4 times, none unfortunately with Moon.

Have a great time fellas, John ear plugs should be in order!

Can you see the Real Me, can yah!

HH

And here yah go...

HH

Hey Joe .. I remember hitching a ride to Montreal from To, we used to go to the Mac truck yard and get a ride from there .That night the driver was a hugh Who fan , still to this day all i remember is the GREAT bass lines, songs what ever, but the BASS never heard the likes of that.. Been a who fan since ..

P.S.Joe, It's my sons 18th birthday this Sun. , you know Im a crazy gear guy , From a friend of a friend , I found him a ebmm van halen , $3600..00 ,Lots of money for a 18 year old But if ya been reading in the news lately , sad so so sad ,Kids that play guitars , fish , hunt , have a hobby ,have a relationship with their family , DO NOT KILL EACH OTHER ..

Agree with HH a great band in they re time. Saw them 25-30 yrs ago in Buffalo and at the EX (I think that was the show when openning act Joe Jackson's backup singer got hit in the face with a hotdog and he told the crowd to take a hike). Both great shows and it was alot of fun camping out for tickets at lamport stadium (had to do that in the old days before the internet).

Keyboards and brass Joe, the brass was in tribute to John E...and as you know, Townshend's brother was added just before Entwistle's death and Pino of course just after...

Edited by John

Quad was never really doable on stage when it came out it was very complex and needed much back tracks and machines on stage for the four what was witnessed last night is what pete envisioned it to be and yep that has to be the best who show i ever saw very fat very visual and the guys were just a plowing great great great show well worth every cent and it may turn out to be the last go around an opus maybe

Peter

Quad was never really doable on stage when it came out it was very complex and needed much back tracks and machines on stage for the four what was witnessed last night is what pete envisioned it to be and yep that has to be the best who show i ever saw very fat very visual and the guys were just a plowing great great great show well worth every cent and it may turn out to be the last go around an opus maybe

Peter

Glad you really liked it Peter, the sure can rock!

Hey, maybe they'll do a "fare well" concert in Toronto to close out the tour?!!! LOL

HH

• 2 weeks later...

So boys, how was the show? Any pics that you would care to share?

HH

A friend who was at the show passed these pics along. He said Daltry's voice is not what it used to be but Townsend was as good as ever.

P2190051_zps02dd6bc6.jpg

P2190095_zps456bcd4d.jpg

P2190061_zps78d676fa.jpg

P2190232_zps65d58e85.jpg

P2190277_zps419e4fa3.jpg

P2190321-Copy_zpsfab6d3e4.jpg

P2190307_zps76b8b291.jpg