Weekend at Pickeral Park

Jen

Great report & pics jen, :w00t: sounds like everyone had a great time and caught some real nice big fish....too bad you guys didnt win any prizes,cause you had some big fish,glad you got to meet up with all the other members and all had a good time,great report and thanks for sharing,i hope i can get out this weekend and get a few walleyes myself....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

It was a great weekend sharing it with family and freinds,,,was looking for the winner but came up a little short,,!! the two walleye in the livewell wieghed in at 5lb9oz and 7lb12oz,,,pike that was caght but for some reason never got a picture of wieghed in at7lb2oz,,,and the wopper of the weekend,,,LOL,,,,was the carp staggering in at 18lb9oz...,,,

Finally was nice meeting two great guys from the board!! Hope to cross pathes again sometime!!

good fishing all

OMGWD..... Thats just too funny.,

We were looking for a launch on Hays Bay drove around Sat evening (lost) looking for a place then saw the sign for pickeral park..

We ended up "last minute" camping for the night there and launching We must have past you about 10 times, on the water, and walked past you guys a few times...

I even has the OFC flag fluttering on my boat.. Oh well maybe next.

Looks like you guys had a super time. congrats.