WOW... I'm Stoked... NF

Leecher

My very first wooden project has return to me today B)

A bird feeder that I had made for my father in law a few years back :) Inspired by his awesome work, was my very first attempt at making something out of wood using a band saw that my father in law gave me and when my wife handed me this today.... was stoked to see this piece :blush: I've worked so hard to produce :angel: had been stored in his work shop all this time :worthy:

All pieces have been created out of cedar planks, cut on the band saw to my specifications... glued together with some few needed screws :) It's a unique piece that cannot be found in any stores B)

It's now being displayed in my living room and will not be used outside

Here's a shot of it

DSC09224_zps12d6ea20.jpg

Another angle with the top open

DSC09227_zps8fbb6429-1_zpsa05af9bb.jpg

Other side

DSC09225_zpsd4aae9f2.jpg

Top view with open top

DSC09226_zpsbead3379.jpg

This project was several hours in the making and really proud of it :) was specifically made for feeding chickadee's so that he can photograph them from a distance :thumbsup_anim:

Hope you enjoy!

TJunkie

Nice Stuff! I used to love wood working in my Grandfathers shop.. Since he passed away I havent done anything like it.. One of these days I want to build a wood working shop in my basement. Anyway thanks for sharing reminds me of days past, thanks for that!

Wow, great work!!!

Thanks Manitou!!!

Nice work, now what about all those Chicadee's sitting on the window sill, they're hungry..

Thanks Fisherman!!! Neighbor's feeders take care of them :)

Very interesting design,nicely done.

Thanks staffman!!!

Cool! I just made my first birdhouses too, good way to kill time, lol. :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Christopher!!! Sure is B)

Very, very nice Jacques, I remember you had made a bunch of nice ones that you had a fences and things.

Thanks Roy!!! You mean this like this one :whistling::)

DSC01120_zps35cb6887.jpg

and this bird house

DSC01117_zpsae5232a1.jpg

Front view

DSC01116_zps87095a6c.jpg

Nice Stuff! I used to love wood working in my Grandfathers shop.. Since he passed away I havent done anything like it.. One of these days I want to build a wood working shop in my basement. Anyway thanks for sharing reminds me of days past, thanks for that!

Thanks Ron!!! and your welcome!