Which show to go to

Oryx

i am in need of some advice here.

The boss says that I can only go to one FISHING show this February and I need to choose.

The first show is the Toronto Sportsman Show, Feb 7 - 10 th Exhibition place

and the second show is the Spring Fishing and Boat Show Feb 15 - 18 at the international centre

Can somebody enlighten me which is the better show for the angler as I have not been to either of themin the past.

Cheers

I recommend the Toronto Sportsman Show. They have everything from purchasing fishing lures to activites for the kids. You can spend the whole day checking out the vendors.

"Spring Fishing and Boat Show Feb 15 - 18 at the international centre"

100000% for sure.

less junk that isn't fishing (or even remotely fishing related).

free parking.

better location.

Andy who runs the fishing show puts so much back into our fishing community while walter who runs the sportsman show only takes from our community while offering very little as a return.

I'll head up to the Spring Fishing and Boat show this year. Its been a few years since I've been to either but seems to me the Sportsman show should have stayed put where it was, in the Fall and my reasoning for this is simple. Why make me choose :wallbash: ? If you spread them out I'd be more inclined to attend them both.

Edited by moxie

"Spring Fishing and Boat Show Feb 15 - 18 at the international centre" 100000% for sure. less junk that isn't fishing (or even remotely fishing related). free parking. better location. Andy who runs the fishing show puts so much back into our fishing community while walter who runs the sportsman show only takes from our community while offering very little as a return.

plus the musky seminar they had last year was great. im not sure if they will be doing that again this year.

they have better deals on tackle

sportsman show didnt have much going on...too much non-fishing (or hunting) related stuff

they do have more outfitters at the sportsman show however, if youre looking to plan your next trip

"Spring Fishing and Boat Show Feb 15 - 18 at the international centre" 100000% for sure. less junk that isn't fishing (or even remotely fishing related). free parking. better location. Andy who runs the fishing show puts so much back into our fishing community while walter who runs the sportsman show only takes from our community while offering very little as a return.

The Sportsman show supports Ringwood Hatchery. I believe they have donated over $35 million to date. I don't think it is fair to say that Walter that Sportsman show give very little in return.