Rack&Reel

misfish

Shelves are bare,door is locked up. Up for sale.

Like posted before,Minnows at Minets point,or drive up to Jacobs.

Jacobs prices are great,and what Terry and I got for 8 bucks,we could fish for a week.

Im not sure if Lou owns the building,but if he were to open it back up and SMILE more often,I would go back. :) :) :) :) :) :)

It,s all about attitude

Edited by Misfish

Seems to happen a lot out near there, me brudder. It would be so easy for someone who wanted to, to make a decent go of it by just being open at the times they SAID they would be open. Give a regular customer or a younger kid a deal from time to time. Make someone's day...it always comes back. Tell customers what you know about current fishing conditions. It doesn't sound like rocket science to me!

Seems to happen a lot out near there, me brudder. It would be so easy for someone who wanted to, to make a decent go of it by just being open at the times they SAID they would be open. Give a regular customer or a younger kid a deal from time to time. Make someone's day...it always comes back. Tell customers what you know about current fishing conditions. It doesn't sound like rocket science to me!

You just nailed it.

When I was a young lad,I loved going to the bait shop with my pop and grandfather on Jane street. Im not sure what it was called back then,but when I got older,It was called cousin Georges. Same store,location. I felt the same excitement. Took my boys there when they were young as well. Big concrete tanks full of different sized baits,tackle everywhere. Watching my boys,brought back memories. Never was there disrespect,nor dont touch. KIDS ARE KIDS.

THOSE WERE THE DAYS. :canadian:

THATS A BAIT AND TACKLE STORE. :clapping:

Edited by Misfish