IIHF tourney talk - Spoilers in here

jedimaster

Will Team Canada Win Gold  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Not do you want them to win, do you think they will win?

• Yes
    • No
    • Will not make it to the Gold Medal Game

Ok, so seeing as how most people will be watching the re-televised games(not me I will watch them at the early wee mornings). Lets all be courtious and not post any topics with titles that give the game away to people who may have forgot there was a game, or missed it or PVR'd it or whatever.

Inside this thread though its spoilers away.

If you enter this thread you have had your last warning.

My thought is just keep this single thread updated with whatever game talk you want, during the game after the game whatever for all games. This thread can stay live until the buzzer and canada dawns the gold or goes down in flames. Keep it clean and it might not get locked and with any luck we can put that darn music thread to shame with hockey talk.

OH YAH!!!! NO NHL LOCKOUT/STRIKE TALK ALLOWED in here!!!! I am so sick of that, I gave it my best to keep an even keel but I am done with following it until that is done.

From this point forward there are SPOILERS

Now I don't follow junior talk but Suban sure looks shakey in net, I sure hope he isn't the go to guy. I know two goals were 3 on 5 but he bobbled lots of pucks all game long.

P.S. If you are watching the game right now Canada LOST!!!! I warned you there would be spoilers in here.

Edited by jedimaster

Kinda of a dumb poll, a good thread though lol. I mean I am sure that most people on this board want Canada to win haha

I think when it comes down too it Suban will kick it up and play his heart out. I don't even care that theres no NHL really as long as I can watch this I am happy.

I hope Canada wins though.

I was doubtful they would win but with the Owen Sound goalie (can't remember his name) Dennington? I think they'll get consist goaltending and that's all any team asks for.

I like they're determination and they did play fairly physical given the International game. If You're too physical you'll never avoid the box.

Dan O.