I guess Sturgeon are eatable

misfish

Cool vid none the less.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s8trej9vPgQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

To bad the Canadian guy didnt get a reply. :whistling:

I thought it was catch in release, but im in Canada Eh' so it might be differrent

If this is in Canada this should be illegal if I am correct

If its prepared right, you'd swear that you were eating halibut. I've had it once when when we were moose hunting on the Attawapiskat about 15-16 years ago when we could still keep sturgeon. It was amazing fresh. But we made the mistake of freezing one whole and bringing it home. Let me tell you that the thing transformed into the smelliest fish you have ever smelt. I guess that fat does not freeze and it goes rancid quick. Too bad they put the moratoreum on the whole province as there are many on the Ogoki, Albany, Attawapiskat rivers up north.

If its prepared right, you'd swear that you were eating halibut. I've had it once when when we were moose hunting on the Attawapiskat about 15-16 years ago when we could still keep sturgeon. It was amazing fresh. But we made the mistake of freezing one whole and bringing it home. Let me tell you that the thing transformed into the smelliest fish you have ever smelt. I guess that fat does not freeze and it goes rancid quick. Too bad they put the moratoreum on the whole province as there are many on the Ogoki, Albany, Attawapiskat rivers up north.

Yep , and yep.

fried in Olive Oil ,remove skin, dash with lemon Pepper and Garlic Salt...