Today's Embarassing Winternet funnies ...... NF

Skipper D

Driving past my favorite butcher shop the other day which closed up last spring i notice a brand new shop had taken its place and it caught my eye . The new sign up front reads "CAFE' FORMAGIERY" and right away i think cheese . Iam on my way home at the end of a long day and i love cheese so i pulled into the parking lot not realizing til it was to late that i am driving the truck with the excavator on the float behind me and now where was i going to park the dam thing . Well i found and spot and jumped out and booted it across the lot up to their front door when i could see well inside the store . It was set up pretty fancie in there and right away i could see it was'nt a place for me but by now i was already half way in the door , it has places where you can sit at little tables for two , fancie little table cloths on'em and dam people wear dressed up in suites and me , well there i was in my coveralls with mud on my work boots wearing my hat and old dirty work coat and work gloves sticking out of my hip pocket . What could any body do at that point it was to late for me to turn and get out of there so i right away went into cool mode ... . With every one's eyes on me i strolled over to the cheese counters and walked back and fourth looking at all the differant kinds of cheese they had on display and at the same time thinking how i was going to get my ass out of there . Finaly the well dressed lady asked if she could help me with any thing , so i asked her if they had any St Alberts cheddar and as she looked over the counter to where i knew there was none , she said no but there are so many different kinds of cheese's to choose from . I then said to her when will you be exspecting to have it in , well she did'nt know and said she had never heard of that kind before . So right away i said Thank you very much .. sorry to bother you and went out the door so fast and made as if i was upset they did'nt have St Albert Cheddar . I thought it was quite funny how every one inside looked at me while i drove away in my fancy rig i came in on....... lol .

Edited by Skipper " D "