For the Jays fans.

bobowski

OR... a fisherman too busy to watch a 7 hour baseball game in prime fishing season. :)

I would never watch a 7 hour baseball game and I don't fish 162 days from April to October so I have a little bit of time to tune in. Nothing like listening to the Jays game on the radio during a warm Saturday afternoon out in the boat.

"And he can barely WALK around the bases LOL"

you can crawl around the bases when you hit a homerun.

I would keep Eddie at 1st, he's proven he can do the job. He showed when he was E5 that he can't throw worth a damn, but when does a first baseman ever need to throw? He can scoop balls out of the dirt, which often seems to be the main job of any guy handling that position.

Hamilton will never get that kind of money. He's a high risk investment with his personal issues and the fact that he quit on the rangers

That makes perfect sense in the world most of us live in, but he only needs 1 out of the 30 teams to get it and year after year they have shown a complete lack of common sense and restraint.

Bud Selig is looking for a way to ruin this. Has already expressed his sympathy for the Marlins' fans and will take everything into consideration before he makes a decision on approving the deal.

If he does not approve this deal I am going to vomit.

Bud Selig is looking for a way to ruin this. Has already expressed his sympathy for the Marlins' fans and will take everything into consideration before he makes a decision on approving the deal.

If he does not approve this deal I am going to vomit.

If this trade is vetoed, it will be the first since Bowie Kuhn vetoed the trade of 3 all-stars for straight cash in the '70s. There's NO precedent.