Anyone Going to Quinte(Picton) Nov18,19,20,21.

Fish Farmer

I've been thinking of chasin the eyes on the 17th... Since I had put my old truck to rest, my wife mentioned we are visiting family that weekend in kingston. So I will be borrow her Grand Vitara

to bring the boat out 1 more time before she goes away for the year :(

I need a new truck ASAP! LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from picton. Spent the weekend there. Marked lots but managed only one pike out front of the cement plant. Heard of a few eyes 9 + lbs but not a lot of numbers. Good luck and looking forward to your post.

Bill

Thanks Bill for the update. I heard things are picking up, a buddy was down for a day trip and caught 7 5LBs. and over.

Anybody hearing of many over 10lbs yet....???

I'll post when I get back Mike with pictures, if I get fish :D I'm looking for the big mama for just a picture and she's back to swim another day. We just look for a big length & girth entree for the club. Then the get-together at night :whistling::thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Fish Farmer

I'll post when I get back Mike with pictures, if I get fish :D I'm looking for the big mama for just a picture and she's back to swim another day. We just look for a big length & girth entree for the club. Then the get-together at night :whistling::thumbsup_anim:

I hope you do...

I was asking because I haven't been seeing many reports yet....

I'm pounding nice walleye at home... 10-20 a night with lots of 6-7-8-9 pounders....

So I'm questioning going up to quinte next weekend....

I hope you do...

I'm pounding nice walleye at home... 10-20 a night with lots of 6-7-8-9 pounders....

Cool. I am questioning why I haven't started stalking you and fishing in our area. :)

Sadly, I haven't been out fishing since September.

I hope you do...

10-20 a night, "wholly crap" :good: Fill me in on your secret. I just want to catch 1, but a big one :D You must live near there Mike.

Tybo got a beaut 18 pounder out of Quinte 5 or more years ago. I don't remember if it was a skin mount or a replica he had done but it was by far the largest I've ever seen.

18 Lb'er, I can't even dream one that big Roy :D I've been going to Quinte since a kid and I haven't beat my 11. As I say this week it's going to happen :whistling: I've had buds in MY boat that have caught 14's :wallbash::blush::D

Edited by Fish Farmer