Gentlemen, this is frightening, and serious

Dave Bailey

All hail the mighty Pig He can change vegetables into Bacon.

Life is all about balance if you balance the foods you eat with the exercise you need and the ying and yang of life you will live a long time with or without bacon.

Art

Recent research has discovered that saliva is carcinogenic, but only if swallowed in small quantities over a long period!:w00t:

Whenever I order french fries and gravy I feel guilty, so I order a diet Coke with it!

Cereal bad for us?? You gotta be kiddin'. Mankind has been eating it forever. Grains and cereals were some of our first foods.

Real coke is less bad for you than Diet, Diet coke has aspartame, very very bad for you!

Aspartame, sucralose and other artificial sweeteners were developed by drug companies, as antidepressants. Sweetness was an unexpected side effect. When the antidepressant was too mild for the prescription market, they sold it to the food sector. Now theres a million obese , angry people addicted to diet pop and chewing gum.

Margarine, an artificial product was originally invented as a cheap way to fatten turkeys for production. It was found that it actually made turkeys lose precious pounds... so it was instead marketed as the healthy alternative to butter.

Todays fun facts.

Aspartame, sucralose and other artificial sweeteners were developed by drug companies, as antidepressants. Sweetness was an unexpected side effect. When the antidepressant was too mild for the prescription market, they sold it to the food sector. Now theres a million obese , angry people addicted to diet pop and chewing gum.

Margarine, an artificial product was originally invented as a cheap way to fatten turkeys for production. It was found that it actually made turkeys lose precious pounds... so it was instead marketed as the healthy alternative to butter.

Todays fun facts.

It was synthesized in the steps of creating an anti ulcer medication. (apartame)

Monsato started the Nutrasweet company, so it was never sold to any food sector

At least that the way I understand it????

Where are these "Fun Facts" from?

Edited by manitoubass2

Todays fun facts.

Can't say I ever heard that before.

I heard that the Heart and Stroke Foundation was funded by Margarine money, and they started the propaganda about saturated fat to boost margarine sales.

But I mean really, we all know about this type of corruption and this is a fishing forum, so I will stop contributing to this thread now.