Torn between Deck & Closing Trout Weekend

mirogak

Of course - the answer for most of you will be fishing but unfortunately for me sad.gif, I think, I have to finish my deck (90% done) and begin the work on my shed as the temperatures are dropping fast and won't be long before the trees start shedding.

THIS

photo6_zpse41595c0.jpg

OR this

2ndfish.jpg

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

For those trout fishermen, enjoy the closing weekend on my behalf too.

Miro

7 months to finish the deck till trout opener. Only 7 days left to fish in the park.

OMG - love the how the 7's fit right in...

Alright - seems I have to reassess my situation on Thursday evening and will make my mind up on that night. I just hope I don't regret either decision.

Go fishing if you can....I know I just came back from a 3 day fishing weekend and the first thing my wife said to me is don't expect to go fishing this coming weekend or you'll come home to the locks changed. It sounded like a Brad Paisley song, my response was well I'll take the van, at least I can fit everything I need in it :P

The point of this rambling is unless your wife is going to lock you out of the house if you go fishing, its best to get out and get the last weekend of the season in since the deck does not care if it is done this week or next!

I should add this of course is all in jest. I am not actually going fishing next weekend, and if that deck needs to be finished sooner than later, you probably should get it done.

Edited by torco

Never let fishing take precedence over your other responsibilities. Home and family always come first, no exceptions.

I speak from experience.

Yeah your lack of reports tell that story,,,,,,,,, :sarcasm:

Lots of good fishing to be had. Finish the deck. If ya lived closer,I would give ya a hand to finish it up quicker. :Gonefishing:

Are you covering that with 5/4 decking?

Edited by Misfish

I can see where that comment's coming from. :)

But if the general public at large knew what I did with the rest of my time you might be surprised.

Work hard and play harder.

I wouldnt be surprised Mike.

Hard work (in many ways of life) makes for more playing. :good:

Edited by Misfish

The deck will still be waiting for you after fishing...if the wife and family arent...just rent one in the off seasons..lol...the time it takes for you to keep checking in on every ones responses to this thread....it could be finished.. :whistling:

I kid of course