Port Severn ... end of Sept.

Lunker777

Hey everyone

I have an opportunity to head up to Port Severn the last weekend of September. I'm debating weather to make the trip or not. Anyone willing to talk me into it ?? lol !!!! whats the fishing like in the area at that time ?

I can't help but notice that its about an hour from Simcoe. Would the big fall smallies and perch be hitting hard at that time on Simcoe ?

PLEASE..... talk me into this trip . haha

I fish Port Severn waters quite regularly. The Musky bite is starting to pick up right now if you can find them. There is also great pike fishing to be had. The Walleye are tough to find but there are plenty of Bass. If you do go just be very careful out there as the water level is the lowest that I have ever seen it. Lots of rocks that I have never seen before.

I fish Port Severn waters quite regularly. The Musky bite is starting to pick up right now if you can find them. There is also great pike fishing to be had. The Walleye are tough to find but there are plenty of Bass. If you do go just be very careful out there as the water level is the lowest that I have ever seen it. Lots of rocks that I have never seen before.

This year again I damaged a prop going out between the markers from the river to Nottawasaga bay in Wasaga.The G bay waters are even lower than last year. Be really carefull!!I don't know how bigger boats than mine do it with the wave swells.